- Web4low does NOT sell, distribute, or disclose your personal information to others as such. However, we may utilize your information to serve you better by contacting you, to receive feedback about our services or functions, or valuable feedback about your experiences or views, or for other business purposes of web4low, or to inform you about new services, products, or alliance or partnerships of it or of its associates or partners. Further, revealing information is solely discretionary and voluntary to you. However, there may be some areas, forms or functions in the site that may be available only on revealing certain information.
- Moreover, some of our associates, partners or alliances may get in touch with you by any reasonable medium to inform about the services, availability of new products or services, or to answer your queries or to serve you better. However, on receipt of any mail from any of them, if you wish you may ask them to unsubscribe you, from further mails. Further, in the event of a legal proceeding, court order, court process, investigation, inquiry or any such other legal or other process, we may require to disclose your personal or other information, where we are required to do so by applicable law or where we have to establish our legal rights or where disclosure is required to prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to business integrity or to the physical safety of any person etc. Again, we may also be required to disclose your personal information in the event of a business reorganization, amalgamation, merger or alliances.
- By using or browsing this site you have deemed to have granted unconditional approval to collect your domain information. We, generally, collect domain information to analyze and improve our performances and our web-based offerings, and it enables us to have information about clients or customers visiting us, where, and how frequently they visit us.
- On some occasions, we conduct on line surveys to better understand the needs and profile of our customers; and, we may utilize those information for analysis, and to serve you better either by us or through our partners, associates or alliances. Again, it is voluntary for you to take part in the survey.
- We use "cookies" on some of the pages, which are small files that the site places on your hard disk, for identification purposes. These files are used for analyzing and understanding the place, mode, and frequency of your browsing by site registration and customization every time you browse the site. Whenever you browse, prior to receiving cookies, your browser will give a choice to accept it or not. However, by not accepting cookies, some pages may not fully function and you may not be able to access certain data, information, or content on the site. Also, our site may contain links to other sites such as our associates, partners, affiliates, and alliances. Though we try to link only to sites that share our high standards, integrity, and respect for privacy, we are NOT responsible for the content, terms and conditions or the privacy policies employed by the other parties. Our areas are primarily on Custom Website Design Services, Ecommerce Site Development, Organic SEO Services, Software Application Development Services, and other Offshore Software Services.
Web4low.com, its parent Company, Ariene Inc, its Indian Company, Antarya Technology (P) Ltd., uses Offshore Software Development Services, Support, and other Services of its own, or of its partners, associates, affiliates, or arrangements. Therefore, every business idea, inforamtion, data, or whatsoever, confidential or otherwise is shared with all the aforesaid entities.